||8 pre-soaked bamboo skewers
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped.
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup Saxbys Stone Ginger Beer
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ? cup lime juice
- 1.2kg pork spare rib rashers, rind removed, cut into 3cm pieces
- Rice bran oil cooking spray
||Place ginger and garlic in a large ceramic or glass bowl. Add Saxbys Stone Ginger Beer, soy sauce, tomato sauce, brown sugar and lime juice. Season well with pepper. Stir to combine.
||Add pork. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, if time permits.
||Preheat barbecue chargrill on medium heat.
||Thread pork onto skewers, reserving marinade. Spray skewers with oil. Cook skewers, turning regularly and brushing with marinade, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Served best with a cold bottle of Saxbys Stone Ginger Beer.